WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE?
– We advertise your property on eldersre.com.au, realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, homehound.com.au and myhome.com.au free of charge.
– We screen all applicants carefully and show all suitable prospective tenants through the property at the earliest convenience (minimising vacancy times). We never hand out keys for prospective tenants to show themselves through a property.
– We have a very strict application process and all references are thoroughly checked, ensuring we find the best possible tenants for your property. We are also a member of TICA (The Tenancy Information Centre of Australia, commonly known as “the blacklist”). You are able to be involved as little or as much as you like in the tenant selection process. We understand that letting a property, particularly for the first time, can be a daunting experience and are happy to answer any questions. You have the final say.
– Prior to tenants moving into the property we complete a detailed Entry Condition Report. We also take numerous photos of the property to document its condition (often hundreds).
– The water meter is read prior to the tenants moving in and also when the tenants vacate. We are able to explain your options in regards to water charging.
– We carry out regular routine inspections of the property (up to 4 per year, including the Entry and Exit Inspections). You will receive a professional report detailing condition of the property and any areas of concern or maintenance required. Where possible photos will also be provided.
– We have a strict rent arrears policy and have an excellent track record in regards to this.
– We report any maintenance issues to you for your instruction and approval where possible (unless otherwise directed in writing). We are able to organise any maintenance at the property from start to finish using reputable, yet economical companies and any companies you would prefer.
– Landlords have the option to receive rent payments monthly or twice monthly.
– We regularly attend training seminars through Elders, REIQ, RTA and other recognised organisations that we are affiliated with. We are kept up to date with constantly changing laws and regulations and we then pass any relevant information on to you.
– We have a monthly newsletter which keeps you up to date on the current market, industry changes and useful information.
– We are able to recommend services that allow you to obtain the maximum return from your rental property.
– You will receive copies of all Lease paperwork and important documentation for your records in a timely manner.
– We understand that communication is paramount. We are only ever a phone call or email away and we strive to keep you informed at all times.
We offer our Landlords and Tenants a thorough and dedicated service where communication is paramount and we have your best interests as our priority.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss and provide you with detailed information about what you can expect from our service here at Elders Palmwoods.
Our Property Manager can be reached on:
Mobile: 0438 933 668
Landline: 07 5478 9122